Forget about synthetically made protein shakes – a snack of organic activated nuts will give you an energy boost and keep you going in your active life – but totally naturally. Also use them as a basis for making food recipes such as nut meals like you’d never imagine, in salads, in a granola with your yoghurt for breakfast, or to make the most delicious snacks.
Raw nuts are one of nature´s finest high protein foods. But in order to be truly functional as a superfood, they need some gentle treatment to make them digestible.
Yes, all of our products contain nuts (!!!)
Although our nuts are stored separately, the storage tubs and dehydrator trays are not nut-specific, so they may have almonds in them one week and hazelnuts the next.
The following are not used in our factory, or on any of our equipment:
- wheat or any gluten product
If you have any complaints about any of our products we really do want to know. If you have a complaint it means that something has gone amiss in our processing, and we need to know about that! So please get in touch on our contact form or call us on 0427 800 082. We will replace your purchase or return your payment if there is something wrong with the product.
Flat rate of $8.80 will be applied to deliveries to QLD, NSW, ACT and Vic
For all other states a flat rate of $15.50 applies (inc. Tas, SA, NT and WA)
- How long will my order take to arrive?
- That depends on where you live! We aim to pack and ship orders within two days from receiving them, or quicker if we can.
We are based on the Gold Coast, so orders from SE Queensland and northern NSW are freighted the same day or day after.
Sydney and surrounds are 1-2 days;
Melbourne and surrounds are 2-3 days;
Tasmania, NT, WA and SA are all 5-10 days.
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- I didn’t receive a tracking number with my order confirmation. How do I get one?
- Send us a message or call us (0427 800 082) and we will get it to you right away.
- How can you possibly ship glass jars of nut butter safely?
- We wrap them very very carefully! Using bubble wrap and cardboard, we reckon we have mastered the art of shipping glass jars…