Soapalicious - 100% Natural Body Nutrition is owned by Sue Walter, a Nutritionist with a particular interest in not only nourishing the body with natural and healthful ingredients, but avoiding harsh and toxic chemicals which have no place in the body.
Most commercial soap bars, shaving foams and shampoos, and sadly even some purporting to be 'natural', are effectively detergents with chemicals which have no place in your body nor in our environment. Just as what goes into your body gets absorbed by your body, what goes on your skin, gets absorbed into your skin.....
Soapalicious - 100% Natural Body Nutrition soap, shaving and shampoo bars have natural ingredients which not only sooth and moisturise the skin, face and hair but also provide for lovely scents, textures and colours provided by nature - from plants and the earth - which are organic and Australian where possible.
As a Nutritionist, Sue also believes our best and cheapest defence to good health, is good hand washing...so strives to make washing a luxurious and sensory delight by creating 'real' soaps and shampoo bars with a diversity of natural ingredients for cleansing, but also nourishing the skin and body.
A prior career as a solicitor has also ingrained in Sue a passion for truth and integrity in ingredients labelling and in advocating people's rights to know exactly what they are putting in and on their body.
Soapalicious-100% Natural Body Nutrition is completely transparent and honest about ingredients used in every soap, shaving and shampoo bar, will never use 'fake-naturals' and is strongly opposed to green-washing and other such false and misleading advertising and marketing. We encourage you to read the ingredients that goes into your soap, shaving and shampoo bars and if you have any queries about the ingredients we use, we encourage you to please let us know.
A bit more about Soapalicious - 100% Natural Body Nutrition soaps and shampoo bars:
... View less
- all our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are earth-friendly and biodegradable
- all our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are free from chemical preservatives, phthalates, parabens, EDTA, fragrance or perfume... they are free from artificial anything!
- most of our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are vegan, yet we also make a 'bee-gan' soap using local, raw honey
- some of our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are palm oil-free and others use certified RSPO-sustainable and segregated palm oil, in an effort to support those who are trying to make a difference to a tainted industry
- our soap, shaving and shampoo bars can be helpful for those with dry or rough skin, allergies or problem skin, or for those simply looking to avoid artificial chemicals in their lives and enjoy the beautiful gifts of nature
- each soap, shaving and shampoo bar comes packaged in a reusable, unbleached 100% cotton muslin bag - this means that the soap and all its packaging (even the sticky tape!) is biodegradable and plastic-free
- each soap, shaving and shampoo bar has been hand-crafted and then cured for a minimum of 30 days
- as our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are hand-made, they have imperfections or differences in shape, colour etc - no two bars are really exactly the same - and you will find the scents much milder than artificial chemical fragrances found in regular soap, shaving foams and shampoo
- our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are hand-cut, and as such vary in their weight - all full-priced soap, shaving and shampoo bar varieties are not less than 90g
- what you see is what you get...more or less! - without being able to smell, hold and use the soaps and shampoo bars when you buy online, we endeavour to accurately photograph and describe the soap, shaving and shampoo bars featured on the website, and to ensure no filters or other enhancements are used on any of the images of the soap, shaving or shampoo bars
- just like most ingredients we eat, most ingredients in skin-care are likely to be natural if they are words that you understand - we think you will have little trouble in seeing that most of the ingredients in our soap, shaving and shampoo bars are natural, however 'lye' might be an ingredient that leaves you wondering... lye, or sodium hydroxide, is a harsh, natural alkali which is used to make a gentle, mild soap plus glycerin when combined with oils...it is completely used up in the soap-making process so that NO lye, or sodium hydroxide, remains in your soap, shaving or shampoo bar.